Global Sustainability Days 2022:
Sustainable growth in a changing world
A sustainable future for our changing world is essential. As an active investment manager we recognise our opportunity to play an influential role in shaping sustainable pathways for an inclusive and connected future. Partnership, collaboration and collective action are at the heart of our approach, and we invite you to learn more during our Global Sustainability Days 2022.
We will explore how innovation and influence can contribute to meaningful positive impact across the different aspects of sustainable investing.
Hear from Allianz Global Investors experts and guest speakers from across the industry on topics including:
- The future direction of sustainable finance regulation
- The influential role of active stewardship
- The role of sustainable finance in addressing the twin crises of biodiversity loss and climate change
- Delivering meaningful impact to advance inclusive capitalism
- How our parent company Allianz is positioned for investing sustainably, and how we as an asset manager are evolving our corporate sustainability
The conference will be held in the English language; however, we are offering simultaneous translation into German.
Join us in shaping change in our two-half-days virtual conference! Please register in advance by filling out the registration form below by 21 November 2022.
We look forward to welcoming you at our virtual conference.
Allianz Global Investors
Already registered?Please click here to login.
CALENDAR ENTRYDon't forget to add the event to your calendar. You can do so by clicking on the respective date: 22 November and 23 November to add the .ics entry to your calendar.
NOTE: The start link within the calendar entries can only be used by registered participants and will go live 30mins before the event.
AGENDAPlease click here to see the agenda.